DIAL Doncaster is a Registered Charity, Company Limited by Guarantee and a voluntary organisation. It is managed by a Management Committee who are responsible for making sure that the organisation is working effectively to meet the needs of its service users.
What do we do?
DIAL Doncaster aims to provide an easily accessible Information and Advisory Service for people who live in the Doncaster area. By providing this service we aim to raise awareness of disability issues in order to influence change. We aim to empower and enable disabled people to live a more independent and enriched life.
How do I contact DIAL?
Our address is:
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information when you contact us via email, telephone or face to face.
This may include your:
Contact details such as phone number and email address
Information related to your personal circumstances such as health, housing and finances
We may also collect information if you voluntarily complete feedback surveys. The information we hold will be kept securely.
How will we use the information about you?
We will use this information to provide advice and assist service users in accordance with DIAL’s purpose as an advice giving agency. This is a legitimate interest.
Any information provided to DIAL will not be passed to third parties and will remain within the UK.
How long will we keep this information?
We will keep this information for a period of 6 years following any advice or assistance given.
How do we keep your information safe?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to access the data we hold. A request should be made in writing and DIAL will respond within 30 days. There is no charge for this initial request.
- You have the right to have inaccurate data altered so that it is accurate.
- You have the right to request erasure of the data we hold, this will be assessed against any statutory or legal retention requirements that may apply.
- You can request that DIAL restricts the way your data is processed.
- You can request that DIAL hand over all data relating to yourself to a third party.
- You can object to DIAL processing your information for the purposes of profiling or marketing. DIAL do not use profiling or direct marketing.
- You can object to automated data processing. DIAL do not use any automated processes.