Home > Information > Benefit Sheets > War Disablement Pension/Armed Forces Compensation Scheme
War Disablement Pension/Armed Forces Compensation Scheme Print E-mail

From 06/04/05 the Service Personnel and Veterans Agency (SPVA) introduced the new Armed Forces Compensation scheme (AFCS), which replaced the existing War Pensions scheme (WPS). For more information please visit: Armed Forces Compensation Scheme .

The War Pensions scheme will remain in place for those who already had awards made under it by 06/04/05 , and to new claimants whose injury, ill-health or bereavement was caused by service before 06/04/05. Click on the link War Disablement Pension or call 0808 1914 218 for more information from Veterans UK.

Information for relatives of those who have died in service can be found at Veterans UK.


DIAL Disclaimer
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.

Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 April 2014 09:57