The Pension Service is part of the Department for Work and Pensions. It has been set up to provide a dedicated for today's pensioners and future pensioners.
Your Pension Service will:
- Work out the amount of State Pension and Pension Credit that you will be entitled to.
- Arrange for the local service to provide a face to face service in a place that is convenient for you or in the comfort of your own home if your business cannot be dealt with over the telephone.
- Pay your entitlements to you and answer questions over the phone and by post (and by e-mail where possible).
- Tell you how you can access other pension-related entitlements and services.
- Work in partnership with other local organisations to deliver pension-related services.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.