M25 Housing and Support Group
Charity that aims to prevent homelessness and relieve, support and assist homeless persons in Doncaster District and surrounding area.
Resolving matters quickly and effectively, helping you to make the right decision. Our service specialises in working with parties where the dispute may lead to homelessness including disputes with neighbours, at home or with landlords.
19-21 Pillar House, South Parade, DN1 2DJ. Tel: 01302 361163
This project works with people who are current offenders, ex offenders and those at risk of offending aged 16 and over, not wholly but incorporating the specific identified needs of MAPPA, PPO and Young Offenders. You can be helped by the Offender Project if you:
- Are 16 or over
- Have a need for support to prevent homelessness
- Have a need for support to enable resettlement after a period of homelessness, resettlement or imprisonment
- Require support to live independently
- Have a history of offending or you are at risk of offending
Doncaster Young Persons Advice Service (DYPAS)
A free and independent Big Lottery funded project for 16 to 25 year olds who require advice regarding housing or welfare benefits. Delivered in partnership with DIAL Doncaster.
- Housing - 01302 361777 or 07584 685351
- Benefits - 01302 327800 or 07855 460666
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.