Living Well Service
Information and support for people affected by cancer living within the Doncaster borough. We provide a full assessment of your needs and action plan to address them. We can provide information on a wide range of issues that may concern you. Working with our partners in health and social care and the voluntary sector, we ensure you receive the information and support you need, when you need it.
- Booklets, DVDs, leaflets
- Emotional support, face to face or telephone support
- Referral to local services and Benefits Advisers
- Information about living with cancer and cancer screening information
- Recognising early signs and symptoms
- Links to local and national services
- Links to community services that are 'survivor friendly'.
Eligibility: People affected by cancer living within the Doncaster borough or registered with a Doncaster GP
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.