Provides advice, counselling, treatment, HIV testing to anyone who feels they may be at risk of having a sexually transmitted infection. Guidance and advice can be given in other areas of sexual health.
Tri Health is a confidential and non judgmental service within a friendly environment.
Telephone advice is available by ringing the Health Advisers.
You do not have to be referred by your GP and an appointment can be arranged within 48 hours or you can attend a walk-in clinic.
There are clinics at the following locations (some are by appointment only):
- Doncaster Royal Infirmary GUM Clinic
- Sexual Health Clinic on East Laithe Gate, Doncaster, DN1 1JE
- Askern Childrens Centre, Station Road, Askern, DN6 0JB
- Mexborough Health Centre, Adwick Road, S64 0BY
- Moorends Childrens Centre, Marshland Road, Moorends, DN8 4SB
- P2P Nurses (P2P Nurses are a home based contraception and sexual health service for clients aged 19 and over who have either had a baby, a miscarriage or termination). To book an appointment call 01302 640040. Those under the age of 19 can contact Project 3 on 01302 640032
Contact for opening times.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.