British Tinnitus Association
The British Tinnitus Association (BTA) is a world leader in providing support and advice about Tinnitus. We provide accurate, reliable and authoritative information.
We work to help individuals with tinnitus and the wider public understand more about tinnitus via:
- A confidential freephone helpline 0800 018 0527.
- Over 30 information leaflets, written by leading medical professionals.
- 'Quiet' the BTA's quarterly magazine.
- The BTA website contains information and advice for all audiences (see link above).
- Attending awareness events and supporting local self help groups across the UK.
The BTA also works with medical professionals to support medical and clinical research and to provide training.
There are a number of nationwide self-help groups.
UK annual membership costs £15.00.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.