Offers free employment services for individuals who may be suffering from emotional or mental health difficulties within the Doncaster Borough, funded by the Big Lottery Reaching Communities Fund.
Job Retention Service:
- Support to remain in work
- Help liaising with employers, including keeping the lines of communication open during periods of ill health
- Support negotiating and providing advice around reasonable adjustments
- Support in meetings
- Help to overcome barriers in your employment
- Ongoing support after returning to work
- Help with achieving a healthy work/life balance
- Provide advice to manage symptoms of a mental health condition in the workplace
- Signposting to other support services
- Support to find other employment, including help with CV's and interview techniques
- Support to identify barriers and your personal goals
- Assistance to produce an individual development plan and review it on a regular basis
- Wellness coaching including development of coping strategies
- Support with CV, application forms, interview techniques
- Personal Development Courses
- Employability Workshops
- Volunteering Opportunities
Big Ambitions can also provide business support on a cost basis providing an holistic workplace health portfolio, supporting your workplace to adopt a healthy working culture where everyone benefits.
For more information on the services listed above please contact the Big Ambitions Team.
Also see our 'Mental Health' Factsheet.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.