Alzheimer's Society (Doncaster & Rotherham)
Eligibility: People with all forms of dementia, their families and carers.
The Alzheimer's Society is the leading UK care and research charity for people with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia, their families and carers.
The Doncaster and Rotherham Branch provides:
- Information, Advice and Support to people with Alzheimer's Disease and other forms of dementia.
- Memory Cafes at Askern, Cantley, Conisbrough and Doncaster Central
- Carer Support Group
- Charles Court Singing For The Brain
- Doncaster Carers Education Group
- Doncaster Dementia Support
- Rotherham Befriending Service
- Rotherham Carer Support
Also see our 'Mental Health' Factsheet.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.