Action - Housing Services
The Tenancy Services Team at Action are proud to make a difference to the lives of their customers. As a Social Housing provider and charity they provide good quality homes in stable neighbourhoods whilst providing quality housing management and estate services.
The Tenancy Services Team will:
- Provide Housing Management services to customers to assist them to maintain their tenancies successfully. Make referrals and signpost to relevant services.
- Manage and monitor customer rent accounts and provide advice where necessary on how to minimise arrears
- Deal with customer complaints and compliments
- Manage and monitor anti-social behaviour, neighbourhood nuisance and any other tenancy breaches
- Re-let our vacant properties fairly and transparently in partnership with local authorities in the areas where we have housing stock
- Carry out estate visits and property inspections to ensure that the services we provide are delivered to a high standard
- Provide advice and guidance on all tenancy matters to our customer.
We cover the following areas in the North:
Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.