Aspiring 2 CIC
Our primary role is to 'support individuals and not for profit organisations to reach their full potential'.
We work with individuals applying a holistic 'one stop shop' approach towards personal development which includes:
- In-depth Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) where the needs of the individual are identified
- Providing a bespoke service to address those needs towards removing barriers
- Provide a none judgmental, safe learning environment
- Reduce isolation for all ages
- Personal Development Programs
- One to One Support
- Employment Support
- Enterprise Support
- IT Training
- Group Activities
- Vintage Tea and Memory Lane events to reduce isolation and increase conversation
Aspiring 2 has a proven ability to engage with individuals from traditionally 'hard to reach' groups by providing a holistic approach to tackling all barriers to employment.
Funded activities allow us to develop the service we offer enabling us to continue our support to local people to overcome their barriers, social, emotional and physical, preventing them from entering into education, training, employment or work experience volunteering.
Our approach to tackling isolation within the community is a fun and energetic event where we encourage the community to come together to enjoy a Vintage Tea Party, Memory Lane Musical Bingo and a display of bygone memorabilia. Every item displayed is carefully chosen to evoke memories that can be shared to create conversation and develop friendships between local residents of all ages.
Working closely with small, newly developed businesses allows us to support new start-ups to concentrate on what needs to happen for them to be successful. By support new start-ups to reach their full potential we are able to assist with:
- Business registration
- Prepare business plans
- Offer a Business Mentor service
- Source, prepare and complete funding bids
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.