Parent-led organisation to help children and young people with speech and language impairments.
- To increase awareness and recognition of communication impairments, leading to better medical and educational provision, and employment and training prospects.
- To assist children and young people to develop increased confidence and self-esteem enabling them to participate more fully in society.
- Provides information, training and advice to parents and professionals.
- Organises workshops and conferences.
- Seeks to raise awareness and to create better services and provision for children and young people with speech and language impairments.
- Works in partnership with local and national government, professional and statutory bodies and other voluntary organisations.
Local Groups: Local groups across the country, which organise events, raise funds and enable members to meet regularly.
Benefit Claimant £5.00
Institutional £35.00 (to receive three copies of all mailings).
Young Person £5.00 (aged 16 - 25 with a communication impairment).
Overseas £25.00 (within Europe).
Overseas £30.00 (worldwide).
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.