- To support children with disabilities or chronic illness and their families and carers.
- To improve access to both voluntary and statutory services for black and minority ethnic children with disabilities and/or chronic illnesses and their families.
- To empower parents to directly influence local policies and services.
- The empowerment and encouragement of parents to participate in management and to be actively involved in relevant local and national organisations.
- Facilitation of parents support groups, condition based group and trip and activities.
- Information resource.
- Advocacy available.
- Representation of the needs of black/minority ethnic children with disabilities and/or chronic illness on appropriate forums etc.
- Referral service.
Sets up, develops and maintains both parent support groups and condition based groups.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.