British Computer Association of the Blind
Promotes the use of Information Technology for visually impaired people.
Aims: To promote the use of Information Technology (IT) by visually impaired people in education, employment and the home.
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest developments in technology to identify its relevance and best usage for visually impaired people.
- Actively involved, on its own and with other organisations for visually impaired people, in issues that affect visually impaired computer users.
- Organises specialised training.
- Acts as a self-help group.
- Provides a focus for the use of IT by blind and partially sighted computer users.
Membership: See website for full details of membership
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.