The National Childrens Bureau
Address: 8 Wakley Street, London, EC1V 7QE
Tel: 020 7843 6000
- To provide a national forum for the discussion, development and dissemination of a wide range of policy and practice issues relating to service provision and support for children and young people with disabilities and special educational needs.
- To raise awareness of the needs of children with disabilities and their families.
- To contribute to the development of policy and practice in central and local government.
- To promote the participation of children with disabilities and their families in all decision making about their lives.
- To provide an independent national forum for the discussion and resolution of issues relating to children and disability.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Located in: Listing