A haven for children with Autism and special needs. A place where they can go and find something in life that gives them pleasure.
- To meet the needs of children with autism and their families/carers.
- To provide an effective service for children with autism and their families/carers.
- To provide holistic opportunities for the development of children with autism and their families/carers.
- Short term residential and 'at home' respite care for children with autism.
- A day centre to be accessed by individuals, groups, schools and organisations.
- Opportunities for children with autism to integrate and play with mainstream children on their own terms.
- A support and counselling service to parents and children, including sibling support.
- A place where parents can be confident knowing their child is being lovingly and expertly cared for.
- Opportunities for parents to spend quality time with their other children.
- New and interesting recreational and educational facilities for children with autism. This will include a petting farm, environmental trail, art facilities, sensory gardens, organic vegetable growing and a fun horticulture experience.
- They maybe able to provide a limited bursary fund to parents who are unable to finance their child's respite provision.
Please apply to:
Daisy Chain Respite Care And Family Support Group Centre,
Calf Fallow Farm
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.