Depaul Nightstop helps young people around the UK who are homeless, vulnerable and disadvantaged. They are passionate about what they do, working in the heart of local communities. Depaul Nightstop UK - is a national service working together with local communities towards the prevention of youth homelessness. Depaul Nightstop UK supports independent local Nightstop schemes, across the UK, who offer emergency accommodation to homeless young people, aged 16 - 25 in the homes of approved volunteers.
- Nightstop's mission is to offer homeless and disadvantaged young people the opportunity to fulfill their potential and move towards an independent and positive future.
- Depaul Nightstop's UK strategic objectives:
- To ensure the Nightstop model is key to the agenda of prevention of homelessness in both developments and with local authorities and Central Government.
- To facilitate the integration of the Nightstop model with Depaul UK to ensure that maximum support and the highest quality of delivery to young people is obtained.
- To ensure the geographical spread of the Nightstop model through new schemes, mergers and growth of current schemes to make the model accessible to all young people in threat of homelessness.
- To explore the Nightstop model for other groups of vulnerable young people.
- Depaul UK protect young people who become homeless by finding them a place to call their home.
- They prevent young people from becoming homeless by rebuilding family relationships and offering through the gate support to young offenders.
- They provide young people with the chance to fulfill their potential in the community through education, volunteering, training and jobs.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.