Dimbleby Cancer Care
Information & support to cancer patients, carers and professionals.
Aims: To offer information and support for cancer patients, relatives, friends and the health professionals who care for them within the Guy's and St. Thomas' Cancer Centre.
- Information about cancer - a library of books, leaflets, audio and video tapes staffed by health professionals.
- Breast cancer drop-in support group, every week.
- Support groups for bowel, prostrate, gynaecological, upper and lower GI tract, head and neck, and bladder cancers, melanomas, brain tumours, for sufferers and their carers.
- Bereavement support groups
- One-to-one counselling and psychological support for patients and carers.
- Complementary therapy clinics.
- Day care facilities offering a wide variety of social activities.
- Telephone enquiry service with answerphone out of hours.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.