Education and Services for People with Autism
ESPA Limited provides a continuum of high quality specialist residential, further educational, day and domiciliary services designed to meet the needs of individuals with an autism spectrum disorder and related conditions.
SPA College is an Independent Specialist Further Education College offering a positive educational experience that prepares both day and residential students for their future life,well-being and work.
Each of our residential services is tailored specifically to the needs of the individuals who live there. These vary from single person apartments to shared living schemes. Each service offers intensive flexible, responsive and person centred support provided by staff who have extensive knowledge and skills in supporting individuals with autism.
- ESPA Agency provides autism specific support to people living in their own or family home.
- Each person receives an individual package of care and support to meet their needs, wishes and expectations.
- The Agency aims to enable individuals to live as independently as possible within their home and community.
- The Croft Centre provides people with a wide range of social, leisure, recreational, creative, educational and vocational opportunities both within the centre and the community.
- Individual programmes of activities reflect the person's needs, wishes and interests.
- The Charity also provides an assessment and diagnostic service for adolescents and adults with higher functioning Autism or Asperger Syndrome.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.