Overseas holidays for wheelchair users, people with limited mobility, their families and friends.
- To take all the hard work off you, by trying to find a holiday to suit your every need, as they know how difficult it is for people with disabilities. However, although they try to find the right holiday you may request, they cannot promise every holiday will be suitable.
- They have put the resorts, hotels or apartments through a stringent 150 point auditing process to establish the levels of accessibility & suitability for holidaymakers with mobility impairment. This just not covers the obvious such as door widths, beds, heights, etc., but will look at wheelchair manoeuvrability throughout the accommodation & details on floor surfaces, access around the resort itself, plus 145 other key points.
- They are members of ABTA & the holidays & flights shown are ATOL, protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. More details on their website.
- They offer flights from any UK airport & can arrange transfers for you in adapted vehicles.
- Special requests are noted & can organise requirements for the airports, flights & resort transfers.
- In many resorts they can pre-book the hire of wheelchairs, scooters, mobility aids & other equipment.
Membership: They created bespoke holiday packages to suit individual requirements & strive to source the very best price for each aspect of your trip, because of this & seasonal variations in cost & availability, prices will vary. Unfortunately this is why prices cannot be shown in their brochure.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.