Endometriosis UK was started in 1981 and is a UK charity that supports women living with endometriosis. It provides information and support, and works to increase understanding through campaigning and awareness.
- To improve the lives of people affected by endometriosis and work towards a future where it has the least possible impact on those living with endometriosis.
- To provide key services, through their network, that enable those affected to understand their condition and to take control of it.
- To provide a free Helpline service that is available most days of the year.
- Provides information and support, and works to increase understanding through campaigning and awareness.
- Provides free Helpline to talk to a trained volunteer who has personal experience of endometriosis.
The Charity provides:
- A national helpline available 365 days a year.
- Local groups nationwide.
- A quarterly newsletter for members.
- Conferences and workshops.
- Comprehensive range of publications, including factsheets on treatments.
Membership: See website for details.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.