Erb's Palsy Group
Advice and support to parents of children affected by Erb's Palsy.
Aims: To offer support and advice to parents of children and people affected by Erb's Palsy.
- Offering information, support and advice to parents of children and people affected by Erb's Palsy.
- Putting parents in touch with each other.
- Holding annual events for families.
- Help with obtaining medical information.
- Advice on benefits and aids.
- Holding annual education days for professionals.
Membership: No fee.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.