ERIC (Education and Resources for Improving Childhood Continence)
ERIC provides information and support to children, young people and their families on all aspects of childhood continence including bedwetting, daytime wetting, soiling and constipation.
Aims: To reduce the suffering to children caused by bedwetting, daytime wetting, soiling and associated conditions and their prevalence within the UK.
- Helpline offering information and support on childhood bedwetting, daytime wetting, soiling and constipation.
- A range of leaflets are available to download from the website.
- Holds a database of NHS run enuresis clinics.
- Webshop sells a wide range of practical resources including bedding protection, enuresis alarms, absorbent underwear and literature at www.ericshop.org.uk or call 0117 301 2101 for catalogue.
- Provides information and support on bedwetting, daytime wetting, soiling and constipation to children, young people, parents and carers.
- Training and seminars for professionals - see website for current programme.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.