Mental Health Foundation
Aims to improve the quality of life for people with learning disabilities. The Foundation is part of the Mental Health Foundation.
- To work with children and young people.
- To promote the rights, quality of life and opportunities of people with learning disabilities and their families.
- To improve services.
- To influence policy.
- Do research and develop projects that promote social inclusion and citizenship.
- Support local communities and services to include people with learning disabilities.
- Make practical improvements in services for people with learning disabilities.
- Spread knowledge and information.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.