Fragile X Society
A UK registered charity set up to provide information and support to families affected by Fragile X Syndrome.
- To provide support and information to families. To raise awareness and understanding of the condition amongst health professionals and the general public.
- To encourage research into the condition and publish the findings.
- National Support helpline.
- Information Service.
- Family Support Workers for issues relating specifically to children with Fragile X and for issues relating specifically to adults with Fragile X.
- Regular Newsletters provided free of charge to family members.
- Large publication list on all aspects of Fragile X Syndrome. DVD available.
- Conferences with speakers who are experts in Fragile X related issues. Members only website forum for families to share experiences.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.