FSH - MD Support Group
As a support group partner of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign, we are here to help improve the quality of life for those who have Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy (FSH-MD) Their carers, family and friends.
We do this by offering, Support - Information - Encouragement.
- We publish newsletters.
- We have a regularly updated website.
- We have a facebook page (search FSH-MD Support Group UK).
- We are a point of contact for the newly diagnosed.
- We put fellow fsher's in touch with each other.
- We hold Themed Get Togethers, Information and Research days and social events across the UK.
- Run by members for members
Membership: There is no charge for membership which also includes automatic membership of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.