Goldenhar Family Support Group (UK)
Goldenhar Family Support has been set up to support families throughout the UK who face the day to day challenges of supporting relatives with Goldenhar Syndrome and related problems. The website is written and run by families who have had first hand experience of this medical condition and are NOT medical professionals.
- To put families in touch with other families who have children or family members with similar problems.
- To give parents and patients viewpoints about the syndrome through a regular newsletter.
- To provide a link to other organisations who might be able to help families.
- To pass on some general information from specialists in the medical profession.
- To offer practical support for common issues.
- Provides information and support for families who have children with Goldenhar Syndrome.
- Gathers and presents information that families and health professionals can use to better understand the problems and to disseminate that information to all interested parties.
Membership: For further details see website.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.