Guillain Barre Syndrome Support Group
To provide support, information and other assistance to those with GBS, CIDP and related illnesses of the peripheral nerves.
Office open Monday to Friday - 09:00 till 12:30
Aims: To provide emotional and practical support to patients, their families and friends by visiting, supplying information, educating the public, liaising with the medical profession, encouraging research and fundraising.
- Establishes local groups.
- Visits patients and their families.
- Promotes public awareness of the disease.
- Fundraising in support of research into the causes and treatments of the disorder.
- Holds area meetings and annual conferences with speakers.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.