Only national patient organisation for people with haemophilia and related bleeding disorders in the UK.
- To secure the best possible care, treatment and support for people with haemophilia and related bleeding disorders and their families.
- To work for people with haemophilia, von Willebrand's or a related bleeding disorder and their families.
- A telephone and e-mail helpline.
- Dedicated website with up-to-date information, downloads and discussion forums.
- Publications, short films, booklets and other resources for affected people, their families and carers and for healthcare professionals.
- Events and holidays.
- Outreach and local support groups throughout the UK.
- Small grants through the Tanner Fund.
- Advocacy and campaigning.
- Specialist information for:
- Women affected by bleeding disorders
- Children, young people and families
- Older people with bleeding disorders and those affected by mobility or pain issues, or blood-borne viruses.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.