Hearing Link is a voluntary organisation working throughout the whole of the UK. Our aim is to connect people affected by hearing loss and their families with:
- useful information about hearing loss,
- specialist services,
- others living with hearing loss who've had similar experience
Vision: To achieve the best possible quality of life for all adults affected by hearing loss whose main method of communication is speech.
- To increase awareness and understanding of hearing loss and its impact.
- To inform, enable and empower people to manage hearing loss.
- To ensure that appropriate services are provided for people affected by hearing loss.
- To ensure the viability, good governance and continuing effectiveness of the organisation.
Activities: Whether it's courses and programmes to help you manage your hearing loss, volunteering opportunities to develop your skills, or if you'd like to enjoy a holiday with communication support or read their feature magazine, simply take a look at their website and contact them for more detail.