Information and support for young people and families with children with hemiplegia.
Aims: To provide information and support for children with hemiplegia and their families, and the professionals that deal with them.
- Telephone helpline.
- Puts members in touch with others, and pen pal scheme.
- Organises activity days and creative workshops for children and their families.
- Quarterly magazine.
- Provides a Message Board facility on their website.
- Runs regular conferences for the public and health and education professionals.
- Conferences for parents.
- Home visiting scheme for families.
Local Groups: Groups nationwide.
Membership: Contact for current membership fees.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press,
DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.