HIV-I-Base is a treatment activist group. HIV positive led and committed to providing timely HIV treatment information both to positive people and to health care professionals.
- To provide timely HIV treatment information both to positive people and to health care professionals.
- To supply all our resources to all UK clinics free regardless of the volume required.
- HIV-I-Base is involved in several community networks, including the European AIDS Treatment Group (EATG), the European Community Advisory Board (ECAB) and the International Treatment Preparedness network.
- Developed close working relationships with NGOs in many different countries in Western and Eastern Europe and Africa. Directly involved in research with PENTA network, MRC studies in the UK, Metabolic Oversight Committee and D:A:D studies, and the Forum for Collaborative HIV Research.
- The website has been redesigned to be faster, easier to use, and simpler to navigate. An average of 6,000 pages are served from the site each day.
- The website includes information about adapting and translating I-Base materials for other countries.
- A specialist treatment information for individuals, based on the latest research.
- Provide information and advice over the phone, and can post or e-mail copies of the latest research studies relevant to the caller.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.