Support for families affected by Haemolytic Uraemic Syndromes and E.Coli 0157.
Aims: To offer support for families affected by Haemolytic Uraemic Syndromes and E.Coli 0157.
- Contact with similar affected families.
- Information about the condition.
- Liaison with medical experts and Public Health Departments.
- Research into the condition.
- Quarterly meetings.
- Works to raise awareness of the problems associated with Haemolytic Uraemic Syndromes and E.Coli 0157, and distributes information as required.
- Encourage the Government to legislate effectively in order to decrease E.coli O157 poisoning cases.
- Increase knowledge/awareness of GP's and Accident and Emergency Departments in order to speed up diagnosis.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.