Hyperactive Children's Support Group
Support group helping ADHD/Hyperactive children and their families.
Registered Charity No. 277643.
- To help and support hyperactive children and their parents.
- To be a leading proponent of a dietary approach to the problem of hyperactivity.
- To conduct research into hyperactivity.
- To promote investigation into the incidence of hyperactivity in the UK - its causes and treatments; and to disseminate information concerning this condition.
- Free service and help from central office.
- Provides literature and personal advice on these conditions, and consider non-drug therapies to help the children, covering dietary approaches, behaviour and sound therapy.
Enquiries are welcomed from parents, doctors, teachers, health visitors and other professionals who are concerned about a child or children whom they suspect are hyperactive or may have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.