NCVO - Institute for Volunteering Research
To develop knowledge and understanding of volunteering and the context in which it operates, with particular relevance to policy and practice.
Conducts research on:
- National and international trends in voluntary activity.
- Social networks and cultures, and the roots of volunteering.
- Unemployment and volunteering.
- Young people and citizenship.
- Third age volunteering.
- Management related research on recruitment, retention, equal opportunities and access.
- The economic value of volunteering.
- Seminars and conferences
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.