Supporting people with Laurence-Moon-Bardet-Biedl Syndrome, their families and carers.
Aims: To raise awareness and knowledge of the condition.
- Support by phone and letter.
- Contact with other families.
- Advice, information and support.
- Contact point for parents and professionals.
- Annual family conference providing personal contact with others.
- Co-operates with research relevant to the syndrome.
- Pass on advice to assist with day-to-day care of children.
- Advising about benefit entitlement.
- Providing information which will help professionals in medical and educational fields to understand more about the condition.
- Information available on CD & Braille.
Local Groups: Represents over 400 families. Also has regional groups in Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
Membership: No membership fees, but donations are welcomed.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press,
DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.