Leukaemia Research Fund
Supports research into the causes and cures of Leukaemia/Lymphoma and related conditions.
Aims: To find ways to prevent, improve diagnosis and cure all forms of leukaemia and the related blood cancers in children and adults.
- Provides a comprehensive information service for patients, their families, friends and health professionals.
- Research programme.
- Independent assessment and review of all it research activities
- Fundraising programme.
- Supports research projects undertaken by leading doctors and scientists
- Patient care through Clinical Training Fellowships and prestigious Senior Lectureships within teaching hospitals.
- Supporting doctors and scientists at hospitals and academic institutions throughout the country.
- Funding a wide range of projects, from basic laboratory research to clinical trials with patients.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.