Provides help and support to thousands of women and men each year, services include Caring, Education, Housing and the Fertility Care Programme.
- To uphold the utmost respect for human life from fertilisation (conception) until natural death.
- To promote the truth about the rights and dignity of each person and about the nature and consequences of practices that do not demonstrate the utmost respect for each person until natural death.
- Can provide financial and practical help and support before and after birth.
- Has a network of baby shops and care centres which can supply baby clothes and equipment to anyone who might need them.
- Employs a team of professional, young and dynamic PR/Education officers who are able to engage with students in a manner they appreciate and understand.
- Has 33 houses nationwide which offer accommodation for pregnant women or mother of small children.
- Offers natural fertility treatment of married couples and natural fertility management.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.