Lifeline 4 Kids
An organisation which was formed to provide essential equipment to help improve the quality of life for children with disabilities and special needs irrespective of race or creed.
- To help raise funds for disabled and special needs children.
- To raise funds and decide how those funds should be spent.
- Help Special Schools, Children's Hospices and Respite Care Homes throughout the UK, providing specialised equipment.
- Helping the individual disabled child from a low-income family with anything from a pair of shoes to clothing.
- Help provide electric wheelchairs, many costing over £10,000, sensory equipment and even specialised computers.
- Help equip premature baby units with the latest life saving incubators and ultrasonic monitors.
- The Charity is operated entirely by volunteers who meet monthly to consider cases and make decisions. Money is not given, the necessary goods are provided instead.
- Members of the Committee work on an entirely voluntary basis to raise funds and to decide how those funds should be spent.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.