Provides information/advice and support for people of all ages who are without one or more limbs.
- Available to people born without limbs or who have had an amputation.
- Promotes rehabilitation through a home/hospital visiting service.
- Co-operates at a practical level with many national and local bodies concerned with disabilities.
- Makes representation at the Government level to improve the services available to the disabled.
- Co-ordinates sports and events (including football coaching for disabled people, health and fitness clinics for amputees, Family Fun days at limb centres and DSC's).
Local Groups: Find them online or phone organisation for more details.
- Ordinary membership (voting) is open to all who were born without or who have lost limbs.
- Associate membership (non-voting) is open to all who are interested in and support the work of the Association.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.