Support group for people with Lupus.
- To provide welfare support to people with Lupus.
- To provide advice and counselling in the disease.
- To aid communication between Lupus sufferers.
- To help gather and publish information on all aspects of Lupus to members of the public and all branches of the medical profession.
- To give wide publicity to the existence of LUPUS UK so that its objectives can be attained.
- Provides advice and counselling on all aspects of the disease.
- Arranges educational meetings and generally informs medical and nursing professionals on Lupus.
- Raises money for research and welfare support.
- Maintains a network of regional groups and contacts.
Local Groups: over 20 regional support groups.
Membership: Please contact for current membership fees.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.