Meath Epilepsy Trust
Caring for adults who have severe epilepsy coupled with learning and/or physical disability.
Aims/Activities: Our mission for all our residents, no matter how severe their condition, is to bring 'normal life experiences' to them on a daily basis. We like to believe that nobody wakes up to a new day at the Meath with anything less than anticipation.
Our aims are:
- To provide our residents with a high quality and homely place to live.
- To ensure our service exceeds the expectations of all who use us.
- To offer quality service at a cost effective level.
- To motivate and develop our staff.
- To promote an open and participative environment among everyone associated with the organisation.
- To have positive relationships with Social/Health Services, our residents and their families.
- To be recognised as one of the UK's best residential centres specialising in epilepsy care.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.