Meningitis Now is the new name for Meningitis UK and The Meningitis Trust.
Meningitis Now is dedicated to supporting people who are living with the impact of the meningitis. We offer free professional services and local community based support. Services include a Freephone nurse-led helpline, one to one support, home visits, counselling, creative therapies, family days and a financial grants scheme. All support can be accessed by contacting our helpline.
- Working towards a world that is free from meningitis and where those affected by the disease receive quality care and support.
- Continuing to be the world authority on meningitis, leading the fight against the disease and empowering people and organisations through collaborative working, to reduce the threat of meningitis and its impact on people everywhere.
- 24 hour helpline led by specially trained nurses.
- Home visiting service.
- One to One Contacts.
- Professional counselling service.
- Financial grants (not available in Ireland).
- Creative therapies for children e.g. Art Therapy.
- Family Days.
Local Groups: Local Group Officers available throughout the UK.
Membership: Not required.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.