Multiple Sclerosis Resource Centre (MSRC)
Address: Unsworth House Hythe Quay Colchester Essex CO2 8JF
Tel: 01206 226 500 or 0800 783 0518
Fax: 01206 863 721
- To help reduce the stress of living with MS.
- To assist people with MS to acquire and practice the techniques of self-help.
- To provide information to people with MS, their families and carers and professionals.
- To raise awareness amongst patients and professionals to the issues involved with living with MS.
- Information on all aspects of MS.
- Promotes open exchange of ideas.
- Support and counselling by telephone during office hours. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Advice on many aspects of life with MS, including daily living, family affairs, benefits, therapies and referrals to other agencies.
- Access to Welfare Rights and Benefits Specialist.
- Publishers of New Pathways magazine.
- A range of books, booklets and leaflets.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Located in: Listing