Muscular Dystrophy UK
Address: 61a Great Southwark Street London SE1 0HL
Tel: 020 7803 4800
- To search for treatments and cures for neuromuscular conditions.
- To provide practical, medical and emotional support for people affected by the conditions.
- To fund research into the causes of neuromuscular conditions and effective ways of treating them.
- Raises funds for research into the causes and treatment of Muscular Dystrophy.
- Offers support to people and their families with neuromuscular disorders.
- Provides information and advice to those with Muscular Dystrophy.
- Nation-wide team of Family Care Officers.
- Provides people who have neruomuscular conditions, and their families, with information and advice about their condition and ways in which living with it can be made easier.
- Funds (with some contribution from the NHS) 13 MDC Care Advisers who are based in clinics around the country. They are on hand to give advice and support to people who are affected by neuromuscular conditions.
Local Groups: There are over 68 branches throughout the UK.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Located in: Listing