Address: 146 Newtown Road Woolston Southampton Hampshire SO19 9HR
Tel: 023 8044 9708 (Monday to Friday - 10:00 am till 3:00 pm).
Fax: 023 8039 6402
- Aims to support those with dermatomyosis, polymositis and inclusion body myositis and juvenile dermatomyositis and their families, by providing information and practical help.
- To relieve the isolation felt by an individual when diagnosed with these conditions.
- To promote a better understanding in all areas of the medical profession in relation to these conditions.
- Gives information and advice to those with these conditions and their families.
- Raises funds to provide research into the diseases.
- Provides specialist equipment to hospitals and in some cases to individuals.
- Working to improve the diagnosis, treatment and management of these diseases.
Membership: Apply for details.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Located in: Listing