National Association of Deafened People (NADP)
To assist people who have lost all or most of their useful hearing.
- Runs a help desk to provide information on particular problems.
- Keeps members informed of new solutions and developments to help deafened people.
- Campaigns for research.
- Gives members and their families the opportunity to meet other deafened people in their areas.
- Encouraging the formation of local groups.
- Publish a quarterly magazine giving news and human interest stories of interest to deafened people.
Local Groups: Found in some areas, enquire for details.
Membership: £15.00 per annum.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.