National Association of Swimming Clubs for people with disabilities
National association of swimming clubs for people with disabilities.
Aims: To promote swimming for the physical and psychological rehabilitation of disabled people.
- Co-ordinating body of the various organisations that provide swimming tuition in a safe environment for people with many different disabilities.
- Encourages the development of swimming clubs.
- Running regional and national swimming galas.
- Running training courses for helpers.
- Award scheme to encourage the development of safe swimming practices.
- Holding an annual weekend conference where people can get together to exchange ideas, gather new information and socialise.
- Holding an annual camp where all people with disabilities can enjoy the outdoor life, swim in a heated outdoor pool and take part in a full social programme.
Membership: Contact organisation for membership details.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.