National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO)
The NCVO is the largest umbrella body for voluntary and community sector in England.
Aims: To offer advice, consultancy and information on a range of different issues to the voluntary sector.
- Free telephone help-desk
- Conference and training programmes
- Management consultancy
- Financial management advisory service
- Advice and policy on rural issues
- Advice on good trusteeship
- Fundraising advice
- Parliamentary lobbying
- Links with European Union
- Links with the international voluntary sector
- Policy debate
- Research into the voluntary sector
- Approved panel of consultants
- A website to provide information and support to voluntary bodies working within the regional agenda.
PUBLICATIONS: Leaflets and a publications list are available.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.