National Eczema Society
Address: National Eczema Society 11 Murray Street London NW1 9RE
Tel: 0800 089 1122 (helpline) or 020 7281 3553 (admin)
- To offer an information and support service for people with eczema and their carers.
- To be dedicated to the needs of people with eczema, dermatitis and sensitive skin.
- To increase public awareness.
- To represent the views of people with eczema.
- Providing a comprehensive information and advice service.
- Also provides practical information and support to help people manage their skin problem more effectively.
- Helpline which provides full access to the latest information through membership, providing support for people with eczema and their carers.
- Helping those diagnosed with these conditions to manage their lifestyle accordingly, and to complement and support effective medical treatment and care.
- Funding research into the causes and eventual cure of eczema.
- Campaigning for a better deal for those with eczema.
Membership: Contact for current membership fees.
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.
Located in: Listing